Friday, June 22, 2012

Only a few more days!


First things first: Where is Honduras? Well, here it is! All the way from Oregon in the U.S. to Honduras in Central America. :)

And here is a bird's eye view of the school, hospital and the apartment building I'll be living in too. Really close to the ocean, and lots and lots of greenery everywhere.



I'm going to try to post on here at least once a week while I'm away and will post lots of pictures on facebook and some of my favorites here on the blog.

I fly out Sunday evening, June 24th, so I'll do my first real post from Honduras soon after that. So until then--stay tuned!

And gracias a todos for all your thoughts and prayers going into my trip this summer. It really does mean a lot to me to hear such amazing encouragement and to know that people have been praying for not only my health and safety, but also for the people in the community there and the frienships and relationships that I will be making soon. I can't wait to see what God has planned for me, and to share it with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment